When applying for mobility program, these are guideline for you to concern;
1. Please check if you submit completed application document. In case that there is the checklist form, please make use of it so that you can ensure that you have completed what the program requires you to submit.
2. Please submit the application package by contacting the international relations officer at your home faculty. The international relations officer will help checking what document you have to further submit or update your applications. The international relations officer at home faculty will nominate and submit applications of the qualified applicants to the International Relations Division for further process.
3. International Relations Division will review all the applications and nominate the qualified students to the host university. Having been nominated by Chiang Mai University does not mean that you will get accepted by the host university.
4. The host university will contact the International Relations Division to inform the selection results. The host university will send the acceptance letter of the selected qualifies student. Later, the International Relations Division will send the acceptance letter to the international relations officer at home faculty.
5. Students might be directly contacted by the coordinator of the host university concerning the registration at host university. Do not forget to update what you have been guided by the coordinator at host university to the international relations officer at home faculty so that if there is any problem, you will be appropriately advised for solution making.
6. The students who have been accepted to participate the mobility program is responsible for intermission process. Please contact the academic services department at your home faculty for intermission process.
7. After completed the mobility program, the students who receive any scholarships for attending the mobility program must follow the scholarship’s agreement in order to complete the mobility program such as the evidence of transferred credits, the submission of mobility report or the submission of expenditure evidence.